This article was originally written for Mercedes-Benz of Bellevue, a branch of the ever-sophisticated Mercedes-Benz. It tells you about the Mercedes E-class – and why you should buy it.
When you buy a car, there usually trade-offs as, "should I buy a car with a more powerful engine or the one that will save me money?", or, "should I buy a car filled with accessories or one that will last?"
Security, economy, handling, choose as you wish: a Mercedes E class fares among all them very wisely. Although only a little slower than a Lexus in accelerating - an E350 will go up to 60 mph in 6.8, and the E550 up to 60 mph in 5.3, against 60 mph in 5.2 seconds in a GS450h, having a Mercedes E class just feels a lot smoother to drive: the new Bluetec technology achieves about 30 mpg in a highway, compared to 23 mpg of a Lexus. Buying a Mercedes not only is Luxurious, but it is Luxurious to suit your needs and safety: AttentionAssist, for instance, tells drivers when they are drowsy, and Pre-safety ensures you will rest assured: unlikely the Lexus GS450h, it doesn't act during the collision: the E-class has 200-meter sensors that will react to any danger before it happens, from moving seats to a less threatening position to the passengers to dynamically adjusting airbags that fit the frame of a person, light-framed or heavy-framed; small or tall.
|A Mercedes-Benz E-Class – in all its Glory.|
If you insist into buying a Lexus, you have a few options to choose from:
- Lexus of Bellevue: 101 116th Avenue Southeast Bellevue, WA 98004-6365, phone: (425) 455-9995.
- Lexus of Seattle: 20300 Washington 99 Lynnwood, WA 98036, phone: (425) 774-7900.
- Lexus of Tacoma: 1708 40th Avenue Ct E, Fife - (253) 922-7100.
But, if your choice is a Mercedes E-Class and the safety, comfort and sophistication it offers (included being government-tested, with excellent ratings, compared to Lexus GS450h, which was not government-tested yet), visit Barrier - the Mercedes-Benz of Bellevue - which complies to everything a Mercedes offers:
- Customer care hotline.
- Online service scheduling - why bother going out home? Schedule services in your house easily and safely!
- 90 day Barrier extended guarantee for pre-owned vehicles - because we trust our work!
- Urgent care service, with no scheduling needed - because we're there when you need us, anytime.
If you need to contact us, don't hesitate - here's our address:
- Mercedes-Benz of Bellevue 11950 Bellevue - Redmond Rd Bellevue, WA 98005 Sales: 1-866-509-9650
- Service: 1-866-509-9649